All violas lister here are !6 inches or longer and priced at $1000.00 or less. These instruments are suitable for the violist who is beginning his career yet still wants the most beautiful tone possible in a student quality instrument.
|Romanian 16" 2006 Mathias Thoma Workshop Viola||German 16" 2000 Pegasus "The Leipzig" #VA05 Viola|
Romanian 16 inch viola made in 2006 by the Mathias Thoma factory. Viola is still new and has no flaws.
German 16" "Leipzig" model viola made for the Pegasus Stringed Instrument Co. Viola was made c 2000 and is in wonderful condition.
|German 16" 1991 Otto Ernst Fischer Viola||West German 16" 1970 Kurt (Curt) Meisel Viola|
German-made 16 inch viola labeled Otto Ernst Fischer. Viola was made in 1991, is previously used, and remains in excellent condition.
West German 16 inch viola made by Curt Meisel around 1970. Meisel viola has had no repairs and thus is ready to be played.
Not all instruments available are currently listed on this site. Please contact us if you want to know what else is available or are interested in any of the following:
- Sandner Violas, German, new and used
- Knilling Violas, German, new and used
- Gliga Violas, Romanian, new
- Pfretzschner Violas, older German, used
- Werner Violas, German, new and used
- Hofner Violas, German, used
- Snow Violas, Chinese, new
- West Coast Strings Violas, Chinese, new